This job is available both as a local and remote(telecommute) job opportunity:
Seeking highly-motivated employees who have a can-do attitude and are willing to go the extra mile to create a better experience for Veterans. We are focused on providing web apps, and resources to Veterans, and focus on providing consulting to employers and educators. If you feel you have skill/experience/talent and are interested in a position with us, send us your application, and we will notify you as soon as a position matching your experience becomes available!
- You want to give back to Veterans.
- You can work independently and with a team
- You have a can-do attitude and can get things done!
- You are a creative thinker that isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo
Combat2Career is a pre-seed funded social enterprise startup that seeks to aid veterans in their transition from the military to higher education and civilian careers. As such, a qualified applicant must love America and definitely not be a communist or lazy hippie. There are over 20 million veterans in the U.S.; are you up for the challenge of helping them find the right schools and jobs?
Based on customer feedback from our pilot program, we are redesigning our platform to better align with client needs. We are seeking a programmer to be a key player in building our stack and executing on our vision.
Compensation & Benefits:
Areas of Interest for General Application Hires:
- Social Media, Marketing, Blogging, Content Creation Experience
- Consulting Experience
- Statistical and Analytic Experience
- Sales Experience to Academic Institutions